D E T A I L S:
• 925 Silver
• Rare Burmese ruby
• 1.1 carats. Clear, translucent, natural Ruby.
• 0.28 carats cubic zirconia
• Origin: Myanmar, Burma
• Designed in Thailand, sourced with love
• A piece you can enjoy for a lifetime
• Elegant, timeless piece for casual or any occasion.
• All items are nicely packaged and ready to gift in a beautiful jewelry box.
• Comes with an authenticity certificate
HOW TO CHECK GEM QUALITY IN VIDEO:
• Check the redness of the ruby
• Clarity of the gem
• Shiny, sparkly cut
• View full video: https://youtube.com/shorts/tDXhRbwZWzo
S H I P P I N G:
✔ Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
✔ Free international economy shipping and express shipping within Singapore.
✔ Upgrade to DHL Express international shipping only at USD22.
✔ If you can't find the information you need, I am fast to reply :)
In history, Kublai Khan was said to have offered up an entire city in exchange for a ruby. A Burmese legend also believed that putting this stone beneath the skin could make you immortal. Ancient warriors in Burma and China adorned their armor with the gem to provide protection in battle. Chinese culture considers it the luckiest color, and in the west, it’s the color of love and passion.
Ruby encourages passion for life, helps you to set realistic goals and improves motivation. If you feel a little sluggish, Ruby will give you a boost of energy. To be used with care by over-sensitive or delicate people as its energies can be over-stimulating.
In astrology, it represents the sun and imparts good health and mental strength to wearer. Implants a feeling of self-reliance and dignity, fights off depression. It increases creativity, spirituality, confidence and wisdom.
ROOT CHAKRA: Promotes positivity, groundedness and security.
Tracked courier shipping to your door.
Designed to your attributes
We make clothes flatter you. Discover today.
Timeless clothing to express your personality with style.